At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK. At Costa, you are part of a team that shares a passion for coffee, and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities and to our people.
At Costa Coffee we are passionate about amazing coffee. As a Barista Maestro you will inspire memorable moments for thousands of customers, creating a warm environment and delivering perfection. You will work closely with the Store Manager, keeping customer service at the heart of everything you do, dedicated to creating incredible experiences for our customers.
Responsibilities of a Barista Maestro at Costa Coffee:
- Coach and support the team to deliver unbeatable experiences, while ensuring all procedures are followed, taking the lead on shift.
- Deploy the team according to the trading pattern, ensuring right people right place to maximise sales.
- Train and accredit new Barista’s, inspiring their new adventure with Costa.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the store when required, being accountable in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Implement new marketing POS and brief the teams on new recipes / seasonal ranges to ensure continued excellence to maximise every opportunity.
- Deliver health and safety, cleanliness and drive understanding and importance of operational excellence.
- From the quality of an espresso to the maintenance of equipment, to monthly coffee excellence scores, you will drive the highest of standards every time.
- Maintaining accurate stock levels and ensuring all on-site stock is well stored and persevered.
Requirements to be a Barista Maestro at Costa Coffee:
- Experience in a management or supervisory role.
- A passion for coffee – because sharing your Latte art is all part of the day job.
- Constant desire to overachieve by turning knowledge into operational excellence.
- Ability to embrace challenges in a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and obsessive about customer service.
- Career driven with a willingness to learn and be bold, brave and action orientated.
- Flexible approach can do attitude, as each day can offer exciting new challenges.