At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK. At Costa, you are part of a team that shares a passion for coffee, and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities and to our people.
Here at Costa Coffee our Barista’s are fun, hardworking and customer obsessed. If you have a passion for great coffee, and creating memorable experiences, this could be the best career move you ever make. You will learn to craft the perfect coffee ensuring each cup is filled with warmth and happiness, not forgetting your role in building the very best team environment.
Responsibilities of a Barista at Costa Coffee:
- Crafting great coffee with your passion and energy for that perfect blend.
- Serving customers with a smile and creating moments that matter, ensuring customers walk away happy, and we see them again very soon.
- Be knowledgeable and confident about all Costa products in order to advise customers.
- Maintaining health and safety, and cleanliness across the store always.
- Most importantly have fun at work and support your team to do the same.
Requirements to be a Barista Maestro at Costa Coffee:
- Will love coffee.
- A positive outlook with bags of personality.
- A passion for delivering excellence in everything you do.
- Good communication skills and a genuine passion for people because you will be talking to our amazing customers daily.
- Courage to show your confidence.
- You will often need to multitask; therefore, a hard-working attitude is key.
- No experience is required, just a can-do attitude.