REPORTS TO: Restaurant General Manager (RGM)
PURPOSE OF JOB
You will be the first person our customers meet when they visit our restaurants, it is up to us to create a fantastic experience for each and every one of them. Our Front of House team are friendly, welcoming and make our customers feel like they made the right choice to eat with us.
You will be responsible for ensuring our great tasting chicken and other menu items are delivered to our customers exactly how the Colonel intended!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Day to day you will support those you work with in various different ways; taking and packing orders, cleaning our front of house area and toilets and bringing our People Promise to life by Being Your Best Self, Making A Difference and Having Fun.
- Complies with all rules, regulations and working practices at all times, including those relating to uniform.
- Performs opening and closing store procedures as specified by management.
- Ensure every customer receives hospitality with a smile, efficient service, and accuracy of order.
- Sells products utilising your product knowledge and upselling techniques.
- Serves and packs all products to the required weights and measures.
- Serves all beverages as per procedure and in the correct packaging.
- Prepares the packing items and always ensures an adequate supply.
- Keeps the packing area and its equipment clean and tidy to the standard required.
- Undertakes Lobby Host duties to keep the customer service dining area and front counter clean and tidy.
- Complies with the Cash Handling and Security policies.
- Abides by all regulations that affect the Health and Safety of themselves, colleagues and customers including the use of PPE and hand washing procedures as instructed.
- Communicates effectively with BOH and MOH team members during shift to ensure excellent levels of teamwork.
- You will be responsible for ensuring our front counter, restaurant and toilet areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- It is important to us that our restaurants are a safe environment for our team and customers, therefore we expect our teams to adhere to all Health& Safety and Food Safety guidelines, maintaining a safe working environment at all times.
- Rotates food, paper, and cleaning products on First in First out (FIFO) basis.
- Maintains a safe working environment and handles responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Complies with all reasonable requests by the management to carry out other duties.
EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Is outgoing and can communicate effectively.
- Good customer service skills for the front of house.
- Good literacy and numeric skills.
- High personal standards and is hard working.
NB: This job description is not exhaustive, and the employee will be required to perform other duties from time to time, as assigned by the employer.