At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK. At Costa, you are part of a team that shares a passion for coffee, and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities and to our people. All that we ask is that you will need to be a courageous leader.
A Store Manager’s life is a busy one. You will have full responsibility for the smooth running of the store including stock, team, labour, customers, serving, and ensuring coffee is to brand standards. You will take accountability of the profit and loss for the store and look to maximise where possible.
Responsibilities of a Store Manager at Costa Coffee:
- Create a customer focused environment and you will have a unique skill for anticipating what our customers’ need.
- Take ownership of all your controllable costs within your store through effective management of stock, labour, training and reward, and recognition.
- Inspire the team to follow your lead and execute with excellence.
- Full accountability for managing the store to the standards our customers have come to expect.
- Training and developing your team to reach their full potential.
Requirements to be a Store Manager at Costa Coffee:
- A leader with coaching experience, remember you are leading from the front.
- A commercial mind with the ability to think ahead and see the bigger picture, maximizing every sales opportunity.
- A brand ambassador who ensures great attention to brand standards
- An ambitious character who wants to be part of our growth journey.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and execute with pace.
- Experience of managing and developing teams.